Dole Whip Mix in my Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker
Authentic Dole Whip
- 1 cup of Dole Pineapple Soft Serve Mix
- 3 cups of cold water
- Freeze ice cream maker's drum for at least 12 hours prior to making Dole Whip. Assemble ice cream maker (Kitchenaid attachment includes bowl, dasher, and mixer extension).
- Using a whisk, mix together the Dole Pineapple Soft Serve Mix and water until the mix is fully dissolved.
- Turn the ice cream maker on and slowly pour in the Dole Whip mixture into the frozen drum - it will look like it is not much mix but will double in size while freezing!
- Allow it to churn for 20-30 minutes (don’t go any less than that – we want it as firm as possible for serving at a soft-serve consistency). Turn the machine off when done, remove the dasher and allow the frozen soft serve rest in the freezer drum. You can eat it at this stage but it will be frothy and not solid.
- Transfer into container and freeze overnight.
- Scoop into cups/bowls or place in piping bag with 1M tip and pipe into bowls for authentic Dole Whip swirls!